Why Call Us?
7 Days Appliance Repair is a Tucson-based small family-owned appliance repair company. All of our technicians are factory certified and have at least 5 years of experience. We are an appliance repair service that is licensed, bonded, and insured.
Drop a message
Common Freezer Problems
You may encounter several common freezer problems, but our team can assist you:
- Ice or Frost Buildup: Freezers have an auto-defrost feature that prevents frost from accumulating inside the unit. If you notice a lot of frost or ice in the back of the freezer, it could be due to a faulty defrost timer, thermostat, or defrost heater.
- Water Leak: If you notice a puddle of water on the floor near the back of the unit, the defrost drain may be clogged with ice. A leak could also be caused by frost on the evaporative coils, as well as low temperatures and faulty gaskets.
- Inadequate Cooling: Most of the time, insufficient cooling is caused by a thermostat that is set too high. The evaporative coils may also be frost-covered, or the internal circuitry may be malfunctioning.
- Strange Noises: Icemakers, defrost cycles, and evaporative fans emit a variety of clicks, whirls, and trickles. If you’re certain that the noise your freezer is making is unusual and a sign of trouble, the issue is most likely a faulty evaporative fan motor or another mechanical component.
- Failure to Turn On: If your freezer fails to draw power completely, make sure it’s plugged in and that the circuit doesn’t need to be reset. If you’re certain the problem is with the appliance, there’s a flaw in the internal electronics.
For Tucson Freezer Repair Give Us a Call
We specialize in repairing all types of freezers, from basic to high-end models. Our experienced technicians can diagnose and repair any problem with your freezer, from door seal issues to compressor problems. We also provide preventive maintenance services to help keep your freezer in good working order. Contact us today to learn more about our services and to set up an appointment for your freezer repair!
Areas We Service:
Casas Adobes, Catalina, Green Valley, Marana, Oro Valley, Sahuarita, Vail
We Want You To Be Our Customer For Life.
Not only are we eager to help you fix whatever appliance problem you are experiencing at the moment, we want to be your go to appliance repair service. We will do anything and everything to make sure you are happy with our service, and consider recommending us to your friends, family, and calling us back for any of your future appliance repair needs.
100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Your satisfaction is our #1 priority. Fast, pleasant and stress-free - Our Client Care Specialists are available
Your satisfaction and our reputation is of utmost importance to us.
The reviews that I have read prior to scheduling our service pretty much describe my experience. Truly great appliance repair technicians really are a family business evident by the father and son team that came out to my house and took care of our problem thank you Lazar and David
- Andrew Lingus
Very satisfied with this company. Got a same day appointment and the technician was polite and professional.
He found the problem and fixed it quickly. Will definitely call them in the future for any other appliance problems I have.
- J. H.
I am more than pleased with the service I received for my refrigerator. Lazar and his son Daniel were very impressive with their knowledge and I will definitely use them anytime I have an appliance that needs servicing.
I would highly recommend 7 Days Appliance Repair to anyone.
- Caitlin MCcartney
Called Saturday for Monday appointment to fix washer and check on ice issue with fridge. They came Sunday, found problem, and returned Monday AM with parts and fixed both problems.
Fast, friendly, and price seemed fair.
Family business. Very pleased!
- Jerry Sullivan
Fast and friendly service . Today is Saturday they still managed to get a technician out within a few hours of placing the call. Hard part needed for repair in truck, also gave me a senior citizen discount because my father was present , even though he has nothing to do with the repair! Will def recommend to friend and family